Click here to read more...

March 27, 2008
Newsletter:     
Search:        

Click Here to Order!

Return to Home Page Doctrine, Scripture, Morality, Vocation, Community Identity, Sexuality, Family, Healing, Work Art, Ideas, Technology, Science, Business Politics, Bioethics, Ecology, Justice, Peace Spirituality, Prayers, Poems, and Witness Archive of top news from around the web Columns, Reviews and Personal Essays Share your opinions, ideas, and experiences What is Godspy?
GODSPY Discussion Forums
Members must log-in before posting. If you are not a member, click here to join. Take a moment to read our frequently asked questions. And check the today page for announcements from the editors.

Navigation:

FORUMS > MISC. [ REFRESH ]
Thread Title: Catholics and the Old Testament
Created On January 12, 2007 9:46 AM
  Catholics and the Old Testament - seanneil
  Catholics and the Old Testament - troubledgoodangel

seanneil

January 12, 2007 9:46 AM

User is offline View thread in raw text format

I would like to hear from others if they feel bound to live by the Old Testament as well as the New
Testament?
Leviticus 18:22 is the root cause of my concern. Email me at if you can find it
or don't have a bible.

Bottom

troubledgoodangel

February 06, 2007 3:14 PM

User is offline View thread in raw text format

The Old Testament Leviticus 18:22 says that "you shall not lie with a male as with a woman; such thing is an abomination." I think that the inspired text speaks for itself! God Who created the males, has His unassailable reasons to believe that such acts are abominable! What else is there to say? We cannot secondguess the Creator! It's not just the AIDS that God is concerned about, to be sure. Homosexuality poses a challenge to heterosexual families, fouls the purity of human love, and threatens the well-being of children! But even this is not all. Whole societies can be destabilized by homosexuality, armies can be defeated, and individuals can be dishonored and mentally damaged! This latter goes clearly against the dignity of the noblier human person, which is threatened by the stronger and more unscrupulous! In short, if we want a better and happier world, we should pay more attention to the Word of God!

Bottom

FORUMS > MISC. [ REFRESH ]
Click to buy at Amazon.com!
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertise | About Us

FuseTalk 3.1 - Copyright � 1999-2002 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.