Click here to read more...

March 27, 2008
Newsletter:     
Search:        

Click Here to Order!

Return to Home Page Doctrine, Scripture, Morality, Vocation, Community Identity, Sexuality, Family, Healing, Work Art, Ideas, Technology, Science, Business Politics, Bioethics, Ecology, Justice, Peace Spirituality, Prayers, Poems, and Witness Archive of top news from around the web Columns, Reviews and Personal Essays Share your opinions, ideas, and experiences What is Godspy?
GODSPY Discussion Forums
Members must log-in before posting. If you are not a member, click here to join. Take a moment to read our frequently asked questions. And check the today page for announcements from the editors.

Navigation:

FORUMS > MISC. [ REFRESH ]
Thread Title: miracle for the United States
Created On November 19, 2005 12:20 AM
  miracle for the United States - The Triumph
  miracle for the United States - the_rev
  miracle for the United States - olivia

The Triumph

November 19, 2005 12:20 AM

User is offline View thread in raw text format

please visit www.ourladyofamerica.com;only time in the history of the Catholic Church in America where archbishop approves with his imprimaturs and papal indulgences.

Bottom

the_rev

December 12, 2005 5:05 PM

Our local bishops in Green Bay have authenticated apparations in our dioceses in the 1800's to a religious sister. I think it was Our Lady of Good Help; and at the shrine imploring her prayers it is done as Queen of Heaven.

August 15th of every year the local bishop makes a pilgrimage to the shrine of our lady of good help, mass is celebrated and a procession with the Eucharist and the Pilgrim BVM statue occurs. This year numbers reached the highest ever with over 5,000 people attending from the dioceses. I myself being one.

How i love my bishop! He does so much for our diocese.

Bottom

olivia

January 24, 2007 11:40 AM

you should visit www.oltiv.org for more information on Our Lady of America apparition site and the miracles that are occurring

Bottom

FORUMS > MISC. [ REFRESH ]
Click to buy at Amazon.com!
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertise | About Us

FuseTalk 3.1 - Copyright � 1999-2002 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.