Click here to read more...

March 27, 2008
Newsletter:     
Search:        

Click Here to Order!

Return to Home Page Doctrine, Scripture, Morality, Vocation, Community Identity, Sexuality, Family, Healing, Work Art, Ideas, Technology, Science, Business Politics, Bioethics, Ecology, Justice, Peace Spirituality, Prayers, Poems, and Witness Archive of top news from around the web Columns, Reviews and Personal Essays Share your opinions, ideas, and experiences What is Godspy?
GODSPY Discussion Forums
Members must log-in before posting. If you are not a member, click here to join. Take a moment to read our frequently asked questions. And check the today page for announcements from the editors.

Navigation:

FORUMS > MISC. [ REFRESH ]
Thread Title: Looking for information on Dark Robed entity
Created On June 10, 2006 4:53 PM
  Looking for information on Dark Robed entity - Francis Yates

Francis Yates

June 10, 2006 4:53 PM

User is offline View thread in raw text format

During the movie (Emily Rose) it is mentioned by the priest, that he saw a �Dark Robed� entity twice during this episode. I am very interested in this particular �fellow� as I also have seen �it� twice. Once when it saved my life (at nineteen) and once 30 years later when it saved the life of an old man in the Emergency room. I have found no other reference to this �fellow� in any of my readings over the last 30 years! If anyone has any information � please write about it!

Thanks

Francis

Bottom

FORUMS > MISC. [ REFRESH ]
Click to buy at Amazon.com!
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertise | About Us

FuseTalk 3.1 - Copyright � 1999-2002 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.